Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 36

(wrote on 10/28/2009)

It's the week 36 now. I can't believe how fast the time has flown. 4 more weeks to go! Thuy can't wait to meet Nhu-Y but I really want to have this baby around Thanksgiving. I am not completely ready yet.

Nhu-Y is in a good health. She weighs 6.5 lbs now. The doctor said that if she arrives on the due date, she will be around 8 lbs. She will be a big Asian baby. I guess it means I will have a hard time during the labor. Darn!

Despite of the contractions around the week 28, the gestational diabetes and the minor car accident during the week 35, everything is still great. I feel great. I can still eat and sleep very well. I'm still able to work out or walk a few times a week. I breath heavily during a few sit-up and down, but I don't feel really tired. I'm still able to do housework and cook. But I haven't cooked much lately due to the work schedule and doctor appointments.

The insulin does not seem to help with my diabetes. So I've been off that and only control it by my diet. I haven't discussed with my endocrinologist about getting off the insulin but I submitted my blood sugar log to him. He seemed to be happy with the numbers.

36 weeks! Nhu-Y will pop out any time now. I need to finish her room and the bags to go to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment