Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week 35

35 weeks - wow, it's a big milestone. In two more weeks, Nhu-Y will  be fully developed. I am so excited now. Thuy is also excited. He wants Nhu-Y to come out now, but I told him and Nhu-Y to wait until Thanksgiving.

Thanks to aunt Chieu, Nhu-Y's room is clean now. She cleaned it up over the weekend. There was too much stuff in there and I got lost. So I didn't know how to organize the room until Chieu came over and cleaned up.

This week, I start feeling tired when I get up and down. I haven't been walking for more than a week already. My diabetes got worse since I didn't control my food at some events. The doctor now ordered me to take more insulin during lunch and dinner. And since the baby will gain weight a lot faster now, I really have to control my blood sugar level. I have to take more insulin to correct the problem if after meal's number is high.

The good side of the diabetes is we get to see ultrasound weekly until birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment