Wednesday, November 11, 2009

week 38

2 more weeks! How exciting it is! I can't wait to meet Nhu-Y but I still wants her to arrive on 11/24. The doctor scheduled the induction at 7am on 11/24. She said it usually takes 12 hrs for the first pregnancy. So I may have Nhu-Y around 8pm on that day. People at work think I will have this baby earlier than that. So there is a bet in the office. It's a win-win situation for me. If Nhu-Y arrives on 11/24, I'll get the whole pot. If not, I'll get 1/2 :). I swear that I didn't come up with the rules :).

Luckily I still feel great. I eat and sleep more but I don't feel tired yet. I feel so heavy sometimes but then sometimes I have to check to see if I'm still pregnant.

The doctor wants to induce the baby this week if I'm on insulin. But since I'm off insulin for several weeks, she thinks it's OK to induce Nhu-Y on her due date.

I weigh 137 lbs now. My measurements are 38-44-39.

I was so worried that I couldn't finish a release at work. But now, I'm on the 3rd one. I'm happy that I can help the team out before I leave for my maternity leave. After this week, I should be ready to leave work.

No comments:

Post a Comment