Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week 32 & 34




According to this website, http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_calendar/week32.html, Nhu-Y now should be 4 .lbs and 11.4 inches.I didn't gain much weight during these two weeks. I'm still at 128lbs.

The pregnancy is still easy on me. I can still sleep and eat. In my third trimester, I didn't feel tired yet. Thank you Nhu-Y for such an easy pregnancy.

I failed the sugar test and now I'm entitled for the gestational diabetes. I've been seeing Dr. Fehrenkamp and his nurse practitioner, Amy. They are wonderful. I love it when the doctor spent time and explained everything for me.

Week 34 

The diabetes is not so bad. At first, the doctor wants me to control it by my diet. But then, he put me on the insulin since I didn't gain weight. I have to take insulin before lunch now. Everything else is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment