Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dreams relating to baby

The other night, I had a weird dream. In the dream, I saw my grandma who passed away 26 years ago. She said my baby would be born in the year of the ox, which was the same zodiac animal as hers. So she would go after the baby and I would see some funny things (strange things).

In the dream, I was scared of her statement. I asked her why she would do such things when she passed away a long time ago. She said "yep."

Then, at one point in the dream, when Nhu-Y was two years old, I was taking her out. Then my grandma chased her. I told Nhu-Y to run and call for either Buddha ("Nam Mo A Di Da Phat") or Jesus. But since Jesus was a shorter word, I encouraged her to just call Jesus. I remembered Nhu-Y was so cute, running and screaming "Jesus" with her little mouth. Then suddenly, a lady caught Nhu-Y. I was screaming, but she said she was the Lady Buddha. She put Nhu-Y through a tube or something, then said "Nhu-Y now is safe". But she wouldn't be a normal kid any more. She would eat a lot; would grow very fast and would become very independent. I should let her be herself and should not try to control her any more.

The dream ended when I was looking for Thuy to tell him about the dream. I dreamed this same dream over and over for 3 times.

There was another dream when I was about 4 months pregnant. I dreamed that a nurse pulled a baby girl out of my stomach. I was excited with that baby girl but then was surprised that the baby was black. I asked the nurse how I would explain to anh Thuy about the girl. The nurse said she didn't have an explanation. Then I told her "it's OK, the baby is so cute. I'll take her." The nurse then told me that the baby was so small, she had to put her back in my stomach. So she put the baby back and zipped up my stomach. A month later, I found out my baby's gender was female.

I don't know if these dreams have any meanings. I would like to write them down for Nhu-Y to read later.

No comments:

Post a Comment