Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 30



Week 30 - I can't believe that I have only 10 weeks to go. The baby is supposed to weigh about 3 pounds and measure 10.8 inches. I still weigh and measure the same as I did at week 28 because I lost weight during those days I was sick.

Nhu-Y moves a lot lately. She's usually active around 2-3pm and 9-10pm. She kicks, moves, or rolls more than 20 times during each active period.

Heartburn still is a big problem. I get heartburn for everything I eat now including bananas. Mylanta does not work. I am switching to Zantac today.

Urinary incontinence occurs to me around the week 26- 27. I followed the suggestion from WebMD (http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/urinary-incontinence-pregnancy) and it seemed to help. I've also been taking Oxybutynin (given to me by Dr. Denson - a urologist) nightly. The trips to the bathroom at night has been reduced tremendously. I only have to wake up twice nightly now instead of 7 times a night. It's such a nice break.

10 more weeks to go. I need to prepare for Nhu-Y's room, clothes, etc... this weekend.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment